Skip to content
- Begin sitting on the floor with the legs straight out in front – this is your “L” shape
- Bring the knees into the chest and hug them with the arms, head tucked in – this is the “O” shape
- Lengthen out the legs and lie flat on your back, arms overhead – this is the “I” shape
- Practice moving from L to O to I, and back to O.
- Try the LOIO pattern in different amounts of time, for example: 4 counts to get from one position to the next, then 2 counts, then just one count.
- Let students create variations on the shapes and patterns, maybe an X or a Y!